We are looking for interns for the both the year and Summer. During your internship, we are looking to shine the spotlight on experience and education. M4D3 is a social enterprise creating products with purpose. We partner with impactful individuals, charities, and aid organizations to raise funds and help create social change. Our mission is to use our collective power to create positive change in the world, making products that will ultimately make a difference.
During your time at M4D3, you will have exclusive opportunities to directly interact with customers and the website, while working closely with M4D3 members in a hands-on fast paced environment. Interns also have access to perks like big discounts on our shoe collections - 50% OFF retail prices. Essential Duties and responsibilities below:
M4D3 Marketing Internship Description:
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our M4D3 marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and sales team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Maintain showroom
- Monitor product placement
- Send product pitches to editors
- Prepare for market appointments, press previews and various events
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Establishing new press and media relationships
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Stay up-to-date on print and digital fashion publications
- Assist marketing director on seasonal shoot prep
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must! Applicant should be a self-starter and able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment. A love of fashion is a necessity, and strong computer and data management skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop) are appreciated. Prior experience in fashion/PR is a plus, as is experience with Photography and social media platforms!
- Degree or pursuing a degree in Visual Merchandising/ Marketing
- 18+ years of age
- Experience in contemporary or luxe fashion
- Experience in fashion merchandising is a plus
Internship location: New York, NYIf interested please send your resume and link to social media to: email@example.com